January 1, 2010

Ukeme at Times Square McD's in 2009Welcome to my first real blog. The main idea behind this blog is to hold the thoughts and ideas I have that can't fit into my twitter account's 140 character limit. I also hope to share some of the stuff I make, work on, or just find interesting.


I hope to start blogging seriously in the next few days after I've come up with a solid plan for this blog and I expect to post about twice a week. I really don't know who's going to read this, but I'm sure I'll get to improve my writing and blogging skills, and give other blogs a run for their money (in my dreams :) ).

Good luck with your resolutions for 2010! I hope that we will all be able to look back on 2010 with as few regrets as possible.

Have a Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment